Thursday, October 4, 2007

"Just like Stephanie"


I had to post this! Today Madi was
playing w/ her hair pretties. She ran
up to me w/ this pink headband, and
said "will you put this in my hair, just
like Stephanie?" I was laughing so hard!
I apparentily wear headbands a lot, or
when I do, she must like it?? I had to
take pictures of it as well, just because
she is so stinkin cute! I love this little girl!

5 comments:

The Hoffmans said...

hahah I love the hair pretties! Headbands rock, and they look really cute on your Madi! Very cute steph, way to be a fashion example for your daughter. =)

kristy said...

that's the cutest thing i've ever heard! what a pretty little girl!!

Kim said...

Very cute Steph. Your kids are adorable!!!
Hey, I like the way you format your blog. Is it in "paint"? Ineed some help!!! :)
Love ya.

kristy said...

I miss you too! What are you up to this week??

Jenni said...

Madi is gorgeous! You are going to have a heartbreaker on your hands! ADORABLE!