Thursday, February 14, 2008

Does something look wrong here?

This is their new favorite thing to do. Of course Alex loves it because he feels like a big boy. I know you are wondering if he really pushes her around, and the answer is yes! He pushes her all over the house. It's amazing. Madi just loves it, because she is usually the one pushing him. I love watching them play together. It's so much fun.

2 comments:

The Hoffmans said...

Man those kids of yours are growing up so much! FYI- Alex CAN NOT beat Mason in walking... that's the rule! =) JK, I don't know if I'm ready for it yet. ;)

Kim said...

How cute Steph! Tabor and Casey totally did the same thing! Casey got a "Dora car" when he turned 2, and Casey pushed Tabor all over the house in it! It's a good way for Alex to learn how to walk. Cutie pies!!!