Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thank you for all the advice!

Attempt 2... he figured out how to climb out of the side, by squeezing through the sheet and the crib. We'll see how long this lasts...
Attempt 1: 4 days he didn't figure it out.
IS NAPPING THAT BAD! My goodness, they don't know how lucky they are to be able to nap, and I have to force him to!!! I have a genius of a husband! One LONG day, we were dealing w/ Alex's nap for 2 1/2 hours, putting him back into his crib. We were both losing our patience, so Peter decided to try something. IT WORKED! He got a crib sheet and put it over the crib, as you can see. It totally works and he can't get it off. Plus it is way cheaper than buying one of those crib tents. Which we were very close to purchasing. PHEW. I seriously am so thankful for Peter's brilliant mind. I have my nap time and night time routine back to normal . Ahhhh, now we can relax. And Alex isn't exhausted. Also, thank you for all your advice.. it was very encouraging to know that I wasn't alone.

2 comments:

love2boys said...

Okay, honestly Steph...he looks so sad! My little Alex, can I just come and take him out? Good idea, but I'm not sure I could do it!!! I'm a whimp, I'd just sufure I suppose, in which I did. ha, not funny actually.

love2boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.