Saturday, March 28, 2009

Joint Family Party



I don't know who showed him how to eat a cake, but it sure looks good!


That's my boy, you can't leave any frosting uneaten!
This year, we decided to join their family party. Since we don't throw friend parties til their 4. It worked out great, only I felt like I was getting ready for a twin's birthday party. LOL I can't believe that Madi is 4 and Alex is 2. It's crazy! I have to say, this stage is pretty fun. They are learning to play with eachother and Alex is talking a lot more. I could just eat them both up! Mmmm, I love these two monkies.



2 comments:

Heather said...

Your cakes turned out great, very cute! Love how Alex is eating his, looks like he is savoring every bit.

The Hoffmans said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX AND MADI! That's such a good idea to have a joint family birthday... good way to cut the stress too! =) Wish I could have been there so Mason could learn how a real boy eats a birthday cake! =)