“Other things may change us, but we start and end with family”
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Yet another day...
Sorry if you are getting sick of the snow pictures. But I can't get enough! This is what we woke up to this morning. Another fantastic day of snow! I would say we got about 4" again today. So beautiful. Alex loved our neighbors sled, he had to be on it the whole time. No fear, that kid. It sure is fun family time. We love the snow!
Looks like you guys are having fun with all the snow too! Gotta love it when it comes. As for Emily, she is about to have that baby of hers any second...she is getting induced in the morning (Friday) if he doesn't come before then! My Mom is down there right now and my Dad and Tanner are leaving in the morning!
I love that picture of them looking out the window. I need to capture my boys excitement staring out at the snow. I wish I would've had it together this morning to join you guys. My poor snowman I made is already falling apart. Did you see the forecast for Saturday? 6-10" of new snow!!!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys are having fun with all the snow too! Gotta love it when it comes.
As for Emily, she is about to have that baby of hers any second...she is getting induced in the morning (Friday) if he doesn't come before then! My Mom is down there right now and my Dad and Tanner are leaving in the morning!
I love that picture of them looking out the window. I need to capture my boys excitement staring out at the snow. I wish I would've had it together this morning to join you guys. My poor snowman I made is already falling apart. Did you see the forecast for Saturday? 6-10" of new snow!!!
Post a Comment