Sunday, February 1, 2009

Photo Tagged

This picture was taken when Alex was about 3 months. Madi was barely 2. This picture brings back so many memories. And actually it doesn't seem like that long ago. Madi was so new at being a big sister, but she loved it and helped out so much. Alex was a fun baby til he hit about 6 months, then he just cried a lot. Man how time flies. I love these two kids.

It's Photo Tag: here are the rules- 1. Choose the fourth folder you store your pictures in on your computer 2. Select the fourth picture in the folder 3. Explain the picture 4. Tag four people to do the same. I tag... Kim, Angie, Heather and Jen V.. This is a fun one! You should do it!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ahh, that is such a sweet picture! I'm assuming I'm the Heather you tagged to do this, if not I'm doing it anyways because it'd be fun to see what picture it is. Hope you had fun last night!

Jenandgeoffrey said...

Uh oh....what if it's some weird picture. Okay I'll do it!