I can't believe Madi is 6... I know we all say it, but it seriously has gone by sooo fast! She has grown up a lot these past 2 years. And we've enjoyed her and her sassy personality. She had a busy day! First we had 3 of her friends come over for a pajama party. They all came dressed up in their pj's and I served pancakes, eggs and sausage for breakfast. Then we decorated pillow cases and played pass the pillow (whoever ends with the pillow when the music stops, they got to grab goodies out of a bag in the middle). Then we sang happy birthday and ate monkey bread and opened presents. She had a blast! Breakfast is her favorite food, and so easy to prepare. We rested for an hour. Then headed to Gresham to Skate World for her family party. FUN! I haven't done that since High School. I do admit it wasn't as easy, and I was a little sore.. okay, I was VERY sore. We did that for a couple hours and then went to my parents house for pizza and cupcakes. Needless to say, she was exhausted! And so was mom and dad. But it was worth making her day special.

1 comment:
What a second... you have a 6-year-old??????
That's nuts.
She's so cute.
Post a Comment